Cetus Innovate Limited is an independent marine consultancy whose key strength is its in-depth
knowledge of various infrastructure developments, natural resource exploitation, sciences,
technologies and business management.
This is reflected in the diversity of disciplines offered, and projects undertaken such as
route and site investigations & engineering, infrastructure installations, UXO clearance,
burial assessments and interim management support, amongst others.
Sectors served include Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Telecommunications, Mining,
Earth Observation, Environmental, Defence, Dredging, Reclamation and Survey.
The company works as an association of highly experienced and qualified individual
consultants, and specialist suppliers. Operating as Cetus Marine Consultants to support
project and business delivery and as Cetus Technology Consultants to provide
technology assessment and development services.
Cetus Marine Consultants:
Project Delivery: Scientific & technical consultancy, and management personnel.
Business Delivery: Business development, procurement and interim management.
Cetus Technology Consultants:
Technology Assessment: Technical, market, organisational and financial assessments.
Technology Development: Hardware and software systems design and development.
- The Centre for Applied Marine Sciences, School of Ocean Sciences, Bangor University (UK)
- Hermess BV for earth observation sciences
- Inpaqt BV (Netherlands) for business and innovation management support
Life Cycle Support:
– our clients’ needs always come first.
– support from initial idea to maturity.
– we have the expertise and track record across all business functions.
- we are ‘technology-agnostic’, balancing ‘demand-pull’ with ‘technology-push’.